– Record Revenue of $36.3 million, up 11% year-over-year
– Record Gross Margin of $7.1 million, up 15% year-over-year
– EBITDA of $2.1 million, up 53% year-over-year– EPS of $0.09 per diluted share, up approximately 200% year-over-year – Reiterate 2012 guidance; anticipates 15-20% organic revenue growth over 2011 TORONTO, Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Points International Ltd. (TSX:PTS) (Nasdaq:PCOM), owner of the loyalty reward management program platform www.Points.com , today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. "We are pleased with our second quarter, which saw improved performance across all key financial metrics. Revenues, gross margin dollars, EBITDA, and net income are all up sequentially and year over year," said Points Chief Executive Officer Rob MacLean. "Points delivered record revenues and gross margins, and at the same time, saw increased profitability as demonstrated by our improvement in EBITDA and EPS, which increased 53% and 200% year-over-year, respectively. Contributing to our financial performance is the addition of new partners and products to our platform over the past twelve months as well as the continued growth of our deployed products." Mr. MacLean continued, "Looking to the back half of the year, we anticipate continued acceleration in our financial performance led by strong organic growth in our core loyalty currency services business. In addition to driving strong organic growth, we are working diligently to execute against our robust pipeline of new business. Both the value and visibility of our new business pipeline has increased in the past 90 days with several relationships in advanced stages of development. As a result, we expect meaningful new business launches in the back-half of the year. We look forward to being able to share our successes over the coming quarters and remain confident that we will continue to deliver solid progress for our shareholders."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV