PLEASANTON, Calif., Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZELTIQ® Aesthetics, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZLTQ), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing products utilizing its proprietary controlled-cooling technology platform, announced today that Mark Foley, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Canaccord Genuity 32 nd Annual Growth Conference in Boston, MA.
|Event: Canaccord Genuity 32nd Annual Growth Conference|
|Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012|
|Time: 11:00 a.m. PT/ 2:00 p.m. ET|
An audio webcast of the Company's presentation will be available by visiting the investor relations section of ZELTIQ's website at www.coolsculpting.com. A replay of the presentation will be available for 30 days.
About ZELTIQZELTIQ® Aesthetics, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZLTQ) is a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing products utilizing its proprietary controlled-cooling technology platform. ZELTIQ's first commercial product, the CoolSculpting® System, is designed to selectively reduce stubborn fat bulges that may not respond to diet or exercise. CoolSculpting is based on the scientific principle that fat cells are more sensitive to cold than the overlying skin and surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting utilizes patented technology of precisely controlled cooling to reduce the temperature of fat cells in the treated area, which is intended to cause fat cell elimination through a natural biological process known as apoptosis. ZELTIQ developed CoolSculpting to safely, noticeably, and measurably reduce the fat layer within a treated fat bulge without requiring the patient to diet or exercise.
CONTACT: Mark Foley ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. Interim President, CEO and CFO 925-474-2500 Nick Laudico / Amy Glynn The Ruth Group 646-536-7030 / 7023 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV