Second Quarter Revenue Increases 9% Year-over-Year to $115.5 Million Second Quarter Adjusted EBITDA (1) Increases 20% Year-over-Year to $12.0 Million Second Quarter Net Loss Improves 91% Year-over-Year to $(0.6) Million Expects Third Quarter Revenue of $142.0 - $147.0 Million and Adjusted EBITDA (1) of $16.5 - $17.5 Million
- Revenue grew 9% to $115.5 million, compared to $106.0 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) increased by 20% to $12.0 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA (1) of $10.0 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net loss improved to $(0.6) million in the second quarter of 2012, compared to $(6.4) million in the second quarter of 2011, which included a $(3.5) million expense related to the April 2011 debt refinancing.
- Appointed Rocky Romanella as Chief Executive Officer, bringing over three decades of leadership experience in the business services industry including demonstrated successes in operational execution, customer solutions and overall business growth.
- 12-month backlog (2) as of June 30, 2012 totaled $503.0 million, an increase of $18.0 million over 12-month backlog (2) as of March 31, 2012.
- Awarded incremental turf in upstate New York from a major wireless carrier in the second quarter, adding to Company's 12-month backlog and supporting 2013 growth expectations.
- Awarded additional territories from ViaSat for fulfillment related to satellite internet service.
- Introduced third quarter 2012 guidance of between $142.0 and $147.0 million in revenue, representing 18% to 22% year-over-year growth, and between $16.5 and $17.5 million in adjusted EBITDA (1), representing 17% to 24% year-over-year growth.