SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:PDFS), the leading provider of yield improvement technologies and services for the integrated circuit (IC) manufacturing process life cycle, today announced financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Total revenues for the second fiscal quarter of 2012 totaled $22.5 million, up 9% from $20.6 million for the first fiscal quarter of 2012 and up 31% when compared with total revenues of $17.2 million for the second fiscal quarter of 2011. Gainshare performance incentives revenues totaled $8.7 million, up 20% from $7.3 million for the first fiscal quarter of 2012 and up 110% when compared to gainshare performance incentives revenues of $4.2 million for the second fiscal quarter of 2011.
On a GAAP basis, net income for the second fiscal quarter of 2012 was $4.8 million, or $0.17 per basic and $0.16 per diluted share, compared to net income of $3.5 million, or $0.12 per basic and diluted share, in the first fiscal quarter of 2012 and net loss of $(0.1) million, or $(0.00) per basic and diluted share, in the second fiscal quarter of 2011.In addition to using GAAP results in evaluating PDF Solutions' business, PDF Solutions' management also believes it is useful to measure results using a non-GAAP measure of net income (loss), excluding stock-based compensation expenses, amortization of acquired technology and other acquired intangible assets, restructuring charges, and their related income tax effects, as applicable. Using this non-GAAP measure, non-GAAP net income for the second fiscal quarter of 2012 totaled $6.4 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, compared with a non-GAAP net income of $4.6 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, for the first fiscal quarter of 2012, and a non-GAAP net income of $1.5 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the second fiscal quarter of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV