About Forum Energy Technologies
Forum Energy Technologies Inc.,headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of manufactured technologies and applied products to the energy industry. With approximately 3,300 employees located throughout the world, Forum is well positioned to provide the products and technologies essential to solving the increasingly complex challenges of the subsea, drilling and production sectors of the oil and gas industry.
For more information, please visit www.f-e-t.com .
The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Donna Smith - Director of Marketing 281.949.2514 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV