HOUSTON, Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forum Subsea Technologies, a business line of Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) is pleased to announce the completed deployment and successful operation of the new Perry T-1200 Trencher for Canyon Offshore, a subsidiary of Helix Energy Solutions Group.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13980
The T-1200 is mobilized to bury power cables at Sheringham Shoals, an offshore wind farm in the United Kingdom that is owned equally by Statoil and Statkraft through joint-venture company Scira Offshore Energy Limited. The wind farm, which is currently under construction, has 88 wind turbine generators, located 17 to 23 km offshore from the coastal town of Sheringham, North Norfolk.Perry trenching systems are recognized by many clients as a market leader in this technology due to their design, reliability and capability and have been successfully utilised in challenging trenching environments throughout the world. The T-1200 Trencher is an update of the successful T-750 trencher also owned and operated by Canyon Offshore since 2004. About Forum Subsea Technologies Forum Subsea Technologies is a business line of Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. Their ROV product line ranges from electric observation class ROVs to large hydraulic work-class vehicles used for inspection, survey and deep-water construction, as well as other remote intervention technologies and services. Forum Subsea Technologies is positioned to support its customers through a global sales team and a worldwide network of distributors and service centres.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV