NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Warren Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:WRES) today announced that Timothy A. Larkin, the Company's Executive Vice President & CFO, and David E. Fleming, its Senior Vice President and General Counsel, will present at EnerCom's 2012 Oil & Gas Conference in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 4:25 p.m. MDT.
A copy of the presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.warrenresources.com under "Investors – Webcasts and Presentations".
Warren Resources, Inc. is an independent energy exploration, development and production company that uses advanced technologies to systematically explore, develop and produce domestic on-shore oil and natural gas reserves. Warren's activities are primarily focused on oil in the Wilmington field in California and natural gas in the Washakie Basin in Wyoming.
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Fleming 212-697-9660
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV