LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Aug. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream Corp.'s (Nasdaq:WIN) board of directors today declared regular quarterly dividends on the company's common stock.
The 25-cent dividend is payable Oct. 15, 2012, to stockholders of record as of Sept. 28, 2012.
This is the 25th consecutive 25-cent quarterly dividend declaration since the company's formation.About Windstream Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq: WIN) is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit www.windstream.com . The Windstream Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8314
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Avery, 501-748-5876 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Mary Michaels, 501-748-7578 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV