Providing collaboration and mobility tools across a diverse workforce efficiently and affordably has never been easier. Today cloud-enabled Microsoft Office 365 offered by Sprint (NYSE: S) is available for small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs). Sprint also has launched Productivity Suites that bundle enterprise-class communication, collaboration, security, and storage tools with ongoing IT support, offering businesses a comprehensive solution so their employees can collaborate and be more productive while in the office and on the go.
Sprint simplifies the purchase, early life, and ongoing support processes with its unique premium Carefree Cloud, “white glove” migration and onboarding assistance, along with online support resources and a user friendly portal to manage the services. Carefree Cloud is available with all Office 365 plans offered by Sprint at no additional charge (when used within the first 90 days of purchase) so companies have the flexibility to receive the level of migration and ongoing support they need. Tech-savvy customers can use the “Migration 1 2 3” self-serve tool to transition to the new solutions on their own, should they choose. For customers who may not have access to IT help, Sprint can provide them with “white glove” step-by-step assistance to walk them through the migration of all applications and users to Office 365 including end-to-end setup on all devices.
With plans starting at just $6 per user per month, businesses will enjoy predictable monthly costs with no up-front infrastructure expense, pay-as-you-go plans and savings by bundling all of the necessary tools … as well as a single bill and single point-of-contact for all Sprint-bundled services (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges).
Sprint offers a variety of plans to meet the needs of businesses, including those with the core capabilities of Office 365 such as:
- Office 365 Professional, which includes access to Exchange, SharePoint, Lync Online, and Office Web applications.
- Office 365 Enterprise includes the items above plus the additional features of Active Directory synchronization, archiving capabilities and IT policy management.
- Office 365 Enterprise Plus adds a subscription to Office Professional Plus 2010 desktop for up to five devices, and unlimited storage for email and archiving.
- The Productivity Suite adds IT Helpdesk to the Office 365 Professional plan. IT Helpdesk includes unlimited 24/7 remote and onsite technical support for operating system issues, software support and installation, and hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting, including most peripherals and mobile devices. It also includes a financially-backed service guarantee, computer protection software and unlimited secure online data backup.
- For businesses that need even more, Productivity Suite Plus provides all of the features of the Office 365 Enterprise Plus plan bundled with IT Helpdesk (as detailed above).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV