Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday:
Investors have been selling discounter Ross Stores (ROST) ahead of its quarterly earnings report, but it remains a good one, Cramer said. He was also bullish on J.M. Smucker (SJM), saying that all of the food stocks have cooled except for Smucker and Campbell Soup (CPB).
When asked about hard-drive maker Seagate (STX), Cramer said that he agrees with the profit takers. He also said it's too risky to say Williams-Sonoma (WSM) will make its numbers. Caution remains the word.Dell (DELL), Cramer said, "doesn't have it" and he doesn't want to buy it. He was equally bearish on electronics accessory maker Zagg (ZAGG), saying that he's a seller. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow @ScottRutt To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV