5 Rocket Stocks to Buy This Week
BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- Monday's early trading is kicking off a quiet start to the week -- just what investors need to keep this "shadow rally" going. Since the market made a near-term bottom back on June 4, this rally has accounted for nearly 90% of the gains that the S&P 500 has turned out in all of 2012. But investors are still anxious about investing in stocks.
That lack of participation in the rally is bound to have some interesting effects on investors' behavior as we approach Fall 2012. As investors go "risk on" to catch up to the climb that equities have made this year, they're going to help to propel stock prices even further -- especially when the toxic effects of treasuries start taking their toll.
It's one thing to sacrifice a negative real yield when stocks are super volatile; but big treasury exposure becomes a whole lot harder to justify when equities enjoy a 20% bull rally. And as I write, a 20% year is almost exactly where stocks' current trajectory has us pointed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV