GREENSBORO, N.C., Aug. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFM) announced today that it will host its Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call on August 29, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time hosted by President and Chief Executive Officer, Craig Carlock, and Executive Vice President-Chief Financial Officer, Lisa Klinger. During the conference call, the Company may answer questions concerning business and financial developments and trends and other business and financial matters. The Company's responses to these questions, as well as other matters discussed during the conference call, may contain or constitute information that has not been previously disclosed.
Those who wish to participate in the call may do so by dialing (877) 852-2928. Any interested party will also have the opportunity to access the call via the Internet through the Investor Relations section of The Fresh Market's corporate website at www.thefreshmarket.com/company. To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register and download any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a recording will be available for 30 days after the date of the event. Recordings may be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.thefreshmarket.com/company.
About The Fresh Market, Inc.Founded in 1982, The Fresh Market, Inc. is a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing high-quality products in a unique and inviting atmosphere with a high level of customer service. The company operates 122 stores in 24 states, located primarily in the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Northeast. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com.
CONTACT: Lisa K. Klinger EVP-Chief Financial Officer (336) 217-4070 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV