Sonus Networks (Nasdaq: SONS), a global leader in SIP communications, today announced the launch of its Consultant Liaison Program (CLP), a new initiative designed to provide communications network consultants with preferred access to Sonus product information, training and sales support. The Sonus CLP offers the consulting community the answers required to help their enterprise and service provider customers make informed decisions as they build flexible, SIP-based solutions that help users work smarter faster and more collaboratively.
Sonus CLP services include free training and education, timely solution updates, sales and marketing support, access to exclusive events and a dedicated Sonus CLP account manager. Sonus CLP membership is complimentary to qualified applicants. Details on Sonus’ CLP program as well as a membership application can be found at http://www.sonus.net/CLP.
“Sonus recognizes the critical role that professional consultants play in driving business and technology decisions for their customers,” said Todd A. Abbott, Sonus Senior Vice President Global Sales, Marketing and Business Development. “Sonus’ Customer Liaison Program allows consultants to access the Sonus knowledgebase, providing the information they need quickly -- whether it’s ROI analysis, RFI/RFP completion or technical expertise. This is a critical step for Sonus to better serve the enterprise and service provider market by proactively enabling those consultants who help define and design the world’s communications solutions.”Other Facts:
- The Sonus Consultant Liaison Program will include information on Sonus’ complete product portfolio, including the session border controller (SBC) family of products (Sonus SBC 5100, Sonus SBC 5200 and Sonus SBC 9000), Centralized Policy Server, Sonus VoIP trunking solutions (GSX, PSX, SGX), hosted voice solutions (ASX) and network performance suite of applications (NetAssure, NetEng, NetScore)
- Sonus is the fastest-growing provider of SBC solutions for 2011, according to Infonetics (Service Provider VoIP and IMS Equipment and Subscribers, 4Q11 Report)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts