TORONTO, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its third quarter results on Tuesday, August 28, 2012.
Third Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the third quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 28, 2012.
Third Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 3:15 p.m. EDT and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 ( North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance.
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the third quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between August 28, 2012 and September 12, 2012 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 ( North America toll free). The access code is 4487933#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 for three months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV