- Automated Issue Escalation and Resolution – Neustar Web Performance Management leverages the power of Selenium, an open-source web application testing system used by quality assurance professionals worldwide, to help users of all levels automate critical processes in testing and monitoring site performance.
- Real-user or Synthetic Monitoring – Real-user monitoring allows companies to see how their site performs for actual users, while synthetic monitoring mimics the real-user experience by employing real browsers. Companies can monitor with multiple browsers to track performance and establish a baseline from one browser to another.
- Full-service or On-demand Load Testing – Neustar Website Load Testing offers both full-service and on-demand testing, providing flexible options for companies to run scripts, test and analyze site performance and capabilities and determine potential performance issues before they occur.
- External Views – Neustar Website Monitoring allows companies to track performance from the end users’ perspective globally. Companies get a precise, unbiased picture of their site speed and performance, enabling them to resolve issues before the customer experience is impacted.
- Rich Reporting – Companies can customize monitoring reports and easily share them with stakeholders, deliver transaction overviews and identify errors by location, load time by step and location and overall time by location.
Neustar Launches New Web Performance Management Solution To Protect Customer Experience And Online Revenues
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.