Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, enhanced its Partner Management Solution, adding even more business-to-business (B2B) capabilities to its Global Commerce™ enterprise system. Using this cloud-based solution, B2B companies can easily build and deploy private, online portals to enable their individual resellers or channel partners to sell directly to business buyers on a global basis. As part of an online channel enablement strategy, the Partner Management solution can help companies, such as software publishers, electronics manufacturers and medical device companies, attract more partners, reduce partner administration, cut order and transaction costs, raise partner satisfaction levels, and expand their channel businesses worldwide.
“When it comes to managing multiple partner relationships, one size does not fit all. A channel strategy, if implemented well, can yield great results for B2B companies of all sizes, helping them compete globally and more profitably,” said James Gagliardi, Digital River’s vice president of product and innovation. “Our enhanced Partner Management solution is an important part of Digital River’s larger global channel enablement strategy and our ongoing commitment to help companies turn often underutilized opportunities into healthy revenue streams.”
Features and Functionality
The features of the Digital River Partner Management solution are designed to help companies manage their channel partner program more efficiently. To that end, the solution includes a highly flexible set-up wizard for creating private online purchase portals and targeting tightly segmented buying groups. Using the wizard, businesses can:
- Build portal purchase plans that are based on volume or tiered pricing models and customized for specific partners;
- Offer a variety of global payment methods on their portals, including purchase orders and credit cards, among others;
- Establish promotions on a partner-by-partner basis;
- Tailor product sets and catalogs to meet the unique requirements of each partner; and
- Freely configure discounts to incentivize partners and reward them for their sales performance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts