- San Francisco Bay Area values climbed 6.6% from the second quarter of 2011 and were up 2.9% from the first quarter of 2012. The average luxury home in San Francisco is now $2.67 million.
- Los Angeles area values increased 2.4% from the second quarter a year ago and jumped 4.3% from the first quarter of 2012. The average luxury home in Los Angeles is now $2.04 million.
- San Diego area values gained 2.5% year-over-year and declined 0.2% from the first quarter of 2012. The average luxury home in San Diego is now $1.65 million.
California Luxury Home Values Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.