- San Francisco Bay Area values climbed 6.6% from the second quarter of 2011 and were up 2.9% from the first quarter of 2012. The average luxury home in San Francisco is now $2.67 million.
- Los Angeles area values increased 2.4% from the second quarter a year ago and jumped 4.3% from the first quarter of 2012. The average luxury home in Los Angeles is now $2.04 million.
- San Diego area values gained 2.5% year-over-year and declined 0.2% from the first quarter of 2012. The average luxury home in San Diego is now $1.65 million.
California Luxury Home Values Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts