NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
East West Bancorp (EWBC) was downgraded at DA Davidson from Buy to Neutral. $24 price target. Company is seeing slower loan growth and yield compression, DA Davidson said.
Markel (MKL) was upgraded to Market Perform at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. $475 price target. Company's loss reserves are improving, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods said.
Ross Stores (ROST) was upgraded from Neutral to Buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $68 price target. Company can continue to gain market share, BofA/Merrill said.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAnn (ANN) estimates, price target were raised at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $40. Estimates were also increased, as higher sales are driving margin expansion, UBS said. Buy rating. HollyFrontier (HFC) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $46. Estimates were also raised on mid-con crude advantage, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. Highwoods Properties (HIW) price target was lowered at Jefferies to $36. Trends somewhat mixed, Jefferies said. Hold rating. Innophos (IPHS) estimates, price target reduced at Keybanc. IPHS estimates were cut through 2013. Company has a lower outlook for GTSP, Keybanc said. Buy rating and new $63 price target. Mindray Medical (MR) numbers were raised at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $39. Estimates also raised on conservative guidance setting stage for more beats, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. Williams Sonoma (WSM) numbers were increased at UBS. WSM estimates were raised through 2014. Company should see higher sales growth and better operating leverage, UBS said. Neutral rating and new $39 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV