Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) has initiated coverage on Facebook, Inc. in its flagship product, The Value Line Investment Survey ®. Beginning Monday, August 13 th, Value Line’s analysts are evaluating the performance and business fundamentals of the stock. Facebook operates the world’s leading social networking service. It currently possesses more than 950 million users and generates the bulk of its revenues from advertising and from fees associated with the sale of virtual and digital goods. The company completed its initial public offering in May of 2012. At that time, approximately 421 million shares were sold to the public at an average price of $38 a share. After a brief spurt on the day the stock started trading, the issue sold off in the following weeks. For more information about the particular investment merits of Facebook, subscribers can peruse our full-page research report.
The Value Line Investment Survey, Value Line’s signature publication, is one of the most highly regarded and widely used independent investment research resources. Published weekly, it tracks approximately 1,700 stocks in over 90 industries and ranks those stocks on Timeliness™ and Safety™. It is available both online and in print.
Value Line, Inc. is a New York corporation headquartered in New York City and formed in 1982. The Company’s primary business is producing investment periodicals and related publications in both print and digital format and making available copyright data, including certain Proprietary Ranking Systems. The investment periodicals and related publications offered by Value Line Publishing LLC cover a broad spectrum of investments including stocks, mutual funds, options and convertible securities. The Company’s periodicals and related publications and services are of interest to individual and professional investors, as well as to institutions including municipal and university libraries and investment firms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV