DRAPER, Utah, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc. ( FLXT) today announced that management will be attending the 2012 Specialty Equipment Market Association Expo (SEMA) and the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas at the end of October.
The shows will feature some 6,300 companies and well over 115,000 professionals from the automotive industry and thus represent a perfect opportunity to network and spread awareness of Flexpoint's products. Having completed a range of prototypes for numerous car components, Flexpoint will be equipped with eye catching demo products to show off to attendees.
Both shows feature numerous workshops and networking events. Flexpoint has been preparing new media kits as part of a renewed sales push and will be ready to aggressively pursue new contacts in the industry."With our new sales effort underway, we feel it is the perfect time to attend these shows and show off our products," said Flexpoint CEO Clark Mower. "In the time since our last trade show, we have made significant strides with our technology and have many more products to demonstrate at these expos." About Flexpoint Flexpoint Sensor Systems (FLXT) is a leading supplier of thin film sensing technology to many industries, including automotive, medical, industrial controls, and consumer products. Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains certain forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that certain statements in this release are "forward-looking statements" and involve both known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. Such uncertainties include, among others, certain risks associated with the operation of the company described above. The Company's actual results could differ materially from expected results. Contact Information:Flexpoint Sensor Systems Clark Mower, President, 801-568-5111 Brokers and Analysts:Chesapeake Group410-825-3930
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV