Hauppauge Introduces The Best HD Video Game Recorder Yet: HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition
NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hauppauge Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAUP), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of TV tuners and HD video recorders, has launched their latest high definition video game recorder, HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, at the gamescom2012 gaming show in Cologne, Germany. HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition will have a list price of $169 - and features high definition HDMI and Component video recording at up to 1080p30, plus HDMI "no delay pass-through" so gamers can record their game play while playing the game on a TV monitor.
The HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition is a complete kit for gamers who want to record their Sony PlayStation®3 or Xbox® 360 game play in high definition. HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition features near-perfect video quality and records HD video from either HDMI or Component video at up to 1080p30. Gamers can share their best video gameplay with friends on YouTube by using the included Arcsoft Showbiz application to record and then upload videos. HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition also allows users to produce their own movies from their gameplay.
All cables necessary to record gameplay are included: an extra long 9 ft USB cable is included, plus two 6 ft HDMI and a 6 ft special PS3 Component video cable for use with the Sony Playstation 3.
HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition includes a pro-quality HD video encoder so gamers will get the best video quality when they record game play. The built-in HD video recorder was designed for the TV broadcast industry. All recordings are in H.264, which is the video format used to make HD Blu-ray discs. To make installation easy, HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition has "no delay" HDMI pass-through. This means that gamers can connect HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition between their game console and an HD TV set using HDMI and play their games on the HD TV set live without experiencing any delay.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV