- Work/Life Balance. Huron is committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance for its employees. The Company provides a generous and flexible time off policy that allows employees to work remotely or on variable schedules to accommodate family and personal obligations. To ease the demands of heavy workloads and out-of-town travel, Huron offers all full-time employees a reimbursement account for various wellness expenses as part of a broader wellness program and a travel recognition program for those who travel frequently.
- Career Development. Huron provides its people with training, coaching and mentoring to enable them to achieve career goals. The Company supports its people as they transition to new jobs and/or reach major milestones. New employees are oriented with an onboarding process that helps them acclimate to the Company, while more senior employees benefit from a structured milestone training to help progress in their careers. The environment centers on coaching and ongoing professional development opportunities including a balance of on-the-job training and formal training opportunities through the Company’s Huron Academy.
- Commitment to the Community. Huron encourages its people to get involved in the communities in which they live and work. Our employees share experiences and apply their professional skills while giving back through volunteerism, which is a fundamental part of Huron’s values. Huron Helping Hands brings employees together to support local community organizations that include Habitat for Humanity, Boys & Girls Clubs and the American Cancer Society. This May, Huron employees celebrated the Company’s 10th anniversary by participating in 33 community service events with 31 different organizations worldwide.
Huron Consulting Group Named One Of The Best Firms To Work For In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.