"This is a major milestone in our market expansion strategy for the AXP. Golden Meditech provides us a strong presence not only in China, but also high potential growth markets in Southeast Asia. We believe the cord blood market in the region, which is early in the adoption of automation today, could experience major growth in the very near future as more cord blood banks in China and other parts of the region begin to understand the benefits of cell processing automation," said Matthew Plavan, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis.
The Company received approval for the AXP from India's Ministry of Health in early 2012, and its submission for AXP approval in China is currently under review by the Chinese Food & Drug Administration. The Company expects this approval within the calendar year. The Company's BioArchive ® System, used for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units received registration approval in China in April 2012.
About Golden Meditech Holdings Limited
Golden Meditech Holdings Limited is China's leading integrated-healthcare enterprise. Golden Meditech is a first-mover in China, having established dominant positions in medical devices and healthcare services markets, thanks to its strengths in innovation and market expertise and the ability to capture emerging market opportunities. Going forward, the group will continue to pursue a leading position in China's healthcare industry both through organic growth and strategic expansion.The Golden Meditech Holdings Limited logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14122 About ThermoGenesis Corp. ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood processing systems and disposable products that enable the manufacture, preservation and delivery of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- The BioArchive ® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
- AXP ® AutoXpress ® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP ® MarrowXpress ® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood. The MXP is used for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells from bone marrow aspirates in the laboratory setting.
- The Res-Q ® 60 BMC/PRP (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
CONTACT: Golden Meditech Holdings Limited Investor Relations Department Tel: +852 3605 8180 Fax: +852 3605 8181 Email: email@example.com ThermoGenesis Corp. Web site: http://www.thermogenesis.com Contact: Investor Relations +1-916-858-5107, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV