SAN DIEGO, Aug. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (Nasdaq:ROIC) is pleased to announce that it will ring the Opening Bell at the NASDAQ on Tuesday, August 21 st to commemorate the Company's 3 rd Anniversary. In honor of the occasion, Stuart Tanz, the company's Chief Executive Officer and President, will ring the Opening Bell.
ROIC's management team and employees will join Mr. Tanz as he rings the Opening Bell at 9:30 a.m. EDT. A live webcast of the ceremony will be available beginning at 9:15 a.m. on the NASDAQ website: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx .
About Retail Opportunity Investments Corp.Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation (Nasdaq:ROIC) is a fully integrated real estate company that qualifies as a REIT for U.S federal income tax purposes. The Company is focused on acquiring, owning, leasing, repositioning and managing a diverse portfolio of necessity-based retail properties, including, primarily, well located community and neighborhood shopping centers, anchored by national or regional supermarkets and drugstores. The Company targets properties strategically situated in densely populated, middle and upper income markets in western and eastern regions of the United States. Additional information on Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. is available on the Company's website at www.roicreit.com . The Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6855
CONTACT: Liz Coughlin, Investor Relations Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. 914-620-2702 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV