- A waiver of Minnesota law, in order to provide Mr. Schulze the ability to work with his private equity partners to develop a definitive proposal for the outstanding shares of the company.
- Due diligence access for Mr. Schulze to the Company’s non-public information.
- Due diligence access for Mr. Schulze’s private equity partners.
- Due diligence access for Mr. Schulze’s advisers and debt-financing sources.
- An opportunity to bring forward a fully financed proposal within 60 days.
Best Buy Offers Due Diligence Plan To Richard Schulze; Schulze Declines
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.