Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC), a world leader in identification solutions, announced today that it has sold all assets of Brady Precision Converting, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brady Corporation doing business as Brady Medical in Mesquite, Texas. Brady Medical specializes in manufacturing and converting die-cut products for the medical and diagnostic industry. The business employs about 90 people. All assets of Brady Medical are being purchased by Strukmyer, LLC. Other details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2011 employed approximately 6,500 people at operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2011 sales were approximately $1.34 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at www.bradycorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV