TCF Inventory Finance, Inc. (“TCFIF”), a subsidiary of TCF National Bank and an indirect subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE: TCB), announced today the roll-out of "The Customer First Alliance" to TCFIF’s dealers, distributors and manufacturers in the marine, recreation vehicle, consumer electronics, household appliance, lawn and garden and powersports industries. The Customer First Alliance is a network of third-party service providers that is designed to offer cost-effective, tailored business and personal advisory services in Accounting, Insurance, Legal and Wealth Management to TCFIF customers. All Alliance services will be provided by third-party service providers who are not affiliated with TCFIF.
“The Customer First Alliance is an exciting and unique opportunity for us to make available to our customers a high level of business support and best practices,” said Ross Perrelli, President and Chief Executive Officer of TCFIF. “We want to help our customers access the tools they need to be successful both professionally and personally – and we think The Customer First Alliance will do just that.”
Included among the targeted programs and services that the Alliance service providers will offer to TCFIF customers are:
- Discounted insurance rates
- Access to a 401(k) program designed specifically for small businesses
- Complimentary reviews of legal contracts, tax returns, and retirement/investment accounts
- No-cost seminars and webinars focused on helping TCFIF customers minimize risk, decrease operating costs and grow their top lines
- Other special offers and events available only to TCFIF customers
To learn more about The Customer First Alliance and the Alliance service providers, please visit www.tcfif.com/cfa or call 800-CFA-7963 (800-232-7963).About TCF Inventory Finance, Inc.TCFIF is a premier inventory finance company offering a full range of inventory financing solutions to manufacturers, distributors and their dealers throughout the United States and Canada in the lawn and garden industry, the powersports industry, the recreation vehicle industry, the marine products industry and the consumer electronics and appliances industry. For more information about TCFIF, please visit www.tcfif.com. About TCF Financial CorporationTCFIF is an indirect subsidiary of TCF, a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at June 30, 2012. The company has over 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business and leverage lending in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 30 states. For more information about TCF, please visit www.tcfbank.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50374347&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV