Interested parties can access additional information about Heckmann on the company’s web site at http://www.heckmanncorp.com, and in documents filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, on the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “expect,” “estimate,” “project,” “budget,” “forecast,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “should,” “believes,” “predicts,” “potential,” “continue,” and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in the press release include, without limitation, matters that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to differ materially from results expressed or implied by this press release. Certain risks and uncertainties are set forth in the exchange offer prospectus, as well as in Heckmann’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and its Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on April 10, 2012, as well as Heckmann’s other reports filed with the SEC, which are available at http://www.sec.gov and on Heckmann’s website at http://heckmanncorp.com. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their respective dates. Heckmann makes no promise to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of changes in underlying factors, new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV