Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s” or the “Company”) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend.
The quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share will be paid on September 6, 2012, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 30, 2012.
Future declarations of dividends are subject to approval of the Board of Directors and may be adjusted as business needs or market conditions change.
About Roundy’sRoundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 18,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 159 retail grocery stores and 98 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s Fresh Market retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV