WEST CALDWELL, N.J., Aug. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Traditionally, the last month of summer can be a financial strain on educators, as many are unpaid during this time. Aware of this conundrum, Toyota has decided to help.
Kevin Curran, Vehicle Operations Manager for Toyota's New York Region, explains, "We've always had a special kinship with teachers. They have the same core values as Toyota: hard-work, reliability, dependability. It is no coincidence that teachers are some of our most loyal customers."
"We empathize with teachers and understand that personal and school budgets are very tight. We want to help them get the car of their dreams and help supply their classrooms for the upcoming year."
Mr. Curran describes the special offer this way: "When licensed teachers in Connecticut, New Jersey or New York lease any new Toyota, we'll waive their first month's payment, up to $500, and they'll receive a $250 gift certificate to Teacher Created Resources to spend on classroom supplies.""Toyota has had a long commitment to philanthropy, especially to education," Mr. Curran said. "The Toyota USA Foundation has a $100 million endowment for programs dedicated to science, math and environmental studies. And we've contributed over $36 million to child literacy programs. We feel these are some of the best investments we have made." The special offer runs through September 4, 2012. For more information, visit http://www.toyotalovesteachers.com . SOURCE Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV