Deckers Outdoor (DECK) is a designer, producer, marketer, and brand manager of footwear, apparel, and accessories. This stock is trading up 3% at $49.92 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.9 millionAverage Volume: 1.7 million Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Huge Stocks Ready to Slingshot Higher From a technical perspective, DECK is pushing higher today with above average volume. This move follows yesterday's spike which took DECK back above its 50-day moving average of $45.64 with heavy volume. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout trade for DECK. That trade will trigger once DECK takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $48.41 to $49.75 with high volume. Look for volume off a sustained move or close above those levels that hits near or above 1,706,050 shares. At last check, DECK has hit an intraday high of $50.34 and volume is 1.94 million shares. This breakout is underway right now, and if it can hold, then look for DECK to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $54.88 to $59.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV