Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI) is engaged in providing laboratory testing services, to customers in the greater New York metropolitan area, as well as to customers in other states. This stock is trading up 2.2% at $29.05 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 175,000Average Volume: 218,206 Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Biotech Stocks Under $5 Blasting Off From a technical perspective, BRLI is moving notably higher today with decent volume, and it has started to trigger a major breakout trade now that it's taking out some near-term overhead resistance at $28.28. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in BRLI as long as it's trending above $28.28 to $27.21 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 218,206 shares as bullish. If this trend holds for BRLI, then look for this stock to trade north of $30 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV