Sina (SINA) is an online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities. This stock is trading up 1% at $56.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3 million Average Volume: 2.7 millionVolume % Change: 57% >>3 Internet Stocks Ready to Move Higher From a technical perspective, SINA is moving modestly higher today right off some near-term support at $55 with above average volume. This move follows yesterday's major gap up with huge volume after SINA reported earnings. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SINA once it manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance levels at $58.20 to $60.02, and then $61.41 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that registers near or above 2.7 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SINA will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overheard resistance level at $65.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV