Ocean Rig UDW
Ocean Rig UDW (ORIG) provides oilfield services for offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production drilling. It specializes in the ultra-deepwater and harsh-environment segment of the offshore drilling industry. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $16.15 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 373,000Average Volume: 160,678 Volume % Change: 252% >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, ORIG is trending higher here after this stock found some buying interest right near its 200-day moving average of $15.09. This high-volume move is quickly pushing ORIG within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ORIG clears some near-term overhead resistance at $16.52 with heavy volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ORIG once it sustains a move or close above $16.52 with volume that's near or above 160.678 shares. If we get that action soon, then ORIG will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $17.43 to $18.26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV