ChipMOS Technologies (IMOS) is an independent provider of testing and assembly services for LCD and other flat-panel display driver semiconductors in Taiwan, and for advanced memory and logic/mixed-signal products in Taiwan and Mainland China. This stock is trading up 5% at $14.20 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 395,000Average Volume: 177,622 Volume % Change: 268% >>4 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, IMOS is ripping to the upside here with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing IMOS within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once IMOS clears some past overhead resistance levels at $14.71 to $15.76 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once IMOS sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 177,622 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then look for IMOS to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $18.76.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV