PARK CITY, Utah, Aug. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skullcandy, Inc. (Nasdaq:SKUL), a leading performance lifestyle audio brand, today corrected its press release dated August 8, 2012, which erroneously stated that Skullcandy had hired Vance Lommen as its Director of Brand Protection and Intellectual Property Enforcement. The August 8th press release should have stated that Skullcandy has retained Varangians, LLC, a renowned and world-class security firm founded by Mr. Lommen, and for which he serves as CEO, to lead its domestic and international efforts to protect the integrity of all Skullcandy products and intellectual property enforcement.
About Skullcandy, Inc.
Skullcandy became one of the world's most distinct audio brands by bringing color, character and performance to an otherwise monochromatic space; helping to revolutionize the audio arena by introducing headphones, earbuds and other audio and wireless lifestyle products that possess unmistakable style and exceptional performance. From the award-winning, optic-inspired Roc Nation Aviator headphones to the evolutionary fitting FIX earbuds and a roster of some of the world's finest athletes, musicians and artists, Skullcandy continues to redefine world-class audio performance and style. Visit skullcandy.com, or join us at facebook.com/skullcandy or on Twitter @skullcandy.
CONTACT: Consumer Media: Leland Drummond 646-490-2945 Leland@azionepr.com Investors: John Rouleau 203-682-8342 John.Rouleau@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV