NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:FSYS) management is scheduled to present at the Canaccord Genuity 32 nd Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, August 16 th at 10:00 a.m. ET in Boston. A live audio webcast and archive will be available for 90 days at the company's web site www.fuelsystemssolutions.com .
About Fuel Systems Solutions
Fuel Systems Solutions (Nasdaq:FSYS) is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of proven, cost-effective alternative fuel components and systems for use in transportation and industrial applications. Fuel Systems' components and systems control the pressure and flow of gaseous alternative fuels, such as propane and natural gas, used in internal combustion engines. These components and systems feature the Company's advanced fuel system technologies, which improve efficiency, enhance power output and reduce emissions by electronically sensing and regulating the proper proportion of fuel and air required by the internal combustion engine. In addition to the components and systems, the Company provides engineering and systems integration services to address unique customer requirements for performance, durability and configuration. Additional information is available at www.fuelsystemssolutions.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contacts: LHA Carolyn M. Capaccio email@example.com Cathy Mattison firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 433-3777
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV