HILLSBORO, Ore., Aug. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FEI Company (Nasdaq:FEIC), a leading instrumentation company providing imaging and analysis systems for research and industry, today announced that Lawrence A. Bock, who has served as a director since December 2004, resigned his board seat effective August 6, 2012. Mr. Bock plans to attend graduate school.
Tom Kelly, FEI's board chair stated, "It has been a pleasure to serve with Larry over many years. The company has benefited from his keen insights into the life sciences market and his impressive business acumen. We will miss Larry's service but are excited for him as he opens this new chapter in his life."
About FEIFEI (Nasdaq:FEIC) is a leading diversified scientific instruments company. It is a premier provider of electron- and ion-beam microscopes and solutions for nanoscale applications across many industries: industrial and academic materials research, life sciences, semiconductors, data storage, natural resources and more. With more than 60 years of technological innovation and leadership, FEI has set the performance standard in transmission electron microscopes (TEM), scanning electron microscopes (SEM) and DualBeams™, which combine a SEM with a focused ion beam (FIB). Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., USA, FEI has over 2,300 employees and sales and service operations in more than 50 countries around the world. More information can be found at: www.fei.com . The FEI Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6379
CONTACT: For more information contact: FEI Company Fletcher Chamberlin (investors and analysts) Investor Relations +1 503 726 7710 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV