Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is pleased to announce that new assay results from its ongoing deep diamond drill program at the Buckreef Gold Project in Tanzania have been received, confirming continuity of the wide, higher-grade gold mineralization.
Significant intercepts reported include:-
- BMDD183 which intersected 10m at 2.43g/t Au from 297m, including 3m @ 3.77g/t Au from 302m, and a second wide zone of 21m at 3.24 g/t gold from 310m, including 3m at 8.39g/t Au from 327m.
- Drill hole BMDD185 returned an interval of 15 metres grading 5.45g/t Au from 300m, including 3m at 12.20g/t Au from 302m and 1 metre at 8.54g/t Au from 309m.
- Drill hole BMDD186 returned an interval of 1m grading 2.77g/t Au from 93m, an interval of 1m at 2.11g/t Au from 182m, an interval of 4 metres at 2.56g/t Au from 197m, including 0.7m at 5.94g/t Au from 199m, an interval of 2m at 1.27g/t Au from 418m and an interval of 11 metres at 0.66g/t Au from 424m.
- Drill hole BMDD187 returned an interval of 1 metre grading 1.87g/t Au from 238m and a second interval of 4m grading 2.79g/t Au, including 1 metre at 6.92g/t Au from 304m.
- Drill hole BMDD188 returned an interval of 19 metres grading 3.43g/t Au from 254m, including 4m at 4.38g/t Au from 263m.
These higher grade zones are encouraging as the Company continues its exploration of the potential for Buckreef to expand its future growth profile.
The intersection reported here is a core down - holes length and may not represent true width but the true width is estimated to be 50 – 60%.The gold mineralization at Buckreef is hosted in shear zones emplaced along the fine grained basaltic sequence, medium grained dolerite and strongly altered felsic porphyry units, associated with gold-bearing quartz-sericite-carbonate-pyrite alteration assemblages. The best gold grades are confined within brecciated and altered dolerite with felsic porphyry intercalation and grey quartz vein with fine disseminated pyrite.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV