HOUSTON, Aug. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT), announced today that Carlin Conner, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Kenneth Owen, Chief Financial Officer, and Robert McCall, Vice President of Marketing and Sales, of Oiltanking Partners' general partner, are scheduled to participate in the Citigroup Master Limited Partnership / Midstream Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday and Thursday, August 22nd and 23rd, 2012.
A copy of Oiltanking Partners' handout materials for the conference will be available beginning at 8:00 a.m. CDT on August 22nd and may be obtained from the Oiltanking website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investors Relations tab.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.
Contacts: Mark Buscovich, Manager FP&A and IR firstname.lastname@example.org(855) 866-6458Jack Lascar / email@example.com Lisa Elliott / firstname.lastname@example.org DRG&L / 713-529-6600 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV