Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Partners
Another stock in the biotechnology and drugs complex that's uptrending strong and nearing a major breakout trade is Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Partners (CPRX), which is focused on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting addiction and diseases of the central nervous system. This stock is off to a decent start in 2012, with shares up over 10% so far.
If you look at the chart for Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Partners, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending very strong since it formed a perfect double bottom chart pattern back in June at 50 cents a share. After bottom at 50 cents, this stock exploded higher to its recent high of $1.64 a share. During that monster run, shares of CPRX have been making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. This stock has experienced a few pullbacks during the last month, and off each of those moves it has made higher lows. Now shares of CPRX are trending within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV