HONG KONG, Aug. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highway Holdings Limited (Nasdaq:HIHO) today announced its board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.03 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend will be paid on October 10, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 1, 2012.
In July the company declared a cash dividend payable on September 10, 2012 to shareholders of record on August 1, 2012.
About Highway HoldingsHighway Holdings produces a wide variety of high-quality products for blue chip original equipment manufacturers -- from simple parts and components to sub-assemblies and finished products. Highway Holdings' administrative offices are located in Hong Kong, and its manufacturing facilities are located in Shenzhen in the People's Republic of China. Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, political and technological factors affecting the company's revenues, operations, markets, products and prices, and other factors discussed in the company's various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation, the company's annual reports on Form 20-F.
CONTACT: Gary S. Maier Maier & Company, Inc. (310) 442-9852
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV