AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:WFM) will participate in the Canaccord Genuity 32 nd Annual Growth Conference in Boston. Co-CEO Walter Robb will address investors at approximately 9:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, August 14th. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available over the Internet on the company's website at: http://wholefoodsmarket.com/company-info/investor-relations/management-presentations
About Whole Foods Market
Founded in 1980 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market ( www.wholefoodsmarket.com ) is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods and America's first national "Certified Organic" grocer . In fiscal year 2011, the Company had sales of approximately $10 billion and currently has 329 stores in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Whole Foods Market employs over 70,000 Team Members and has been ranked for 15 consecutive years as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America by Fortune magazine.The Whole Foods Market, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6063
CONTACT: Erica Goldbloom Shareholder Services (512) 542-0204
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV