HOUSTON, Aug. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BPZ Energy (NYSE:BPZ) (BVL:BPZ), an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, announced today that President and CEO Manolo Zúñiga will be presenting at the EnerCom Oil & Gas Conference on Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. MDT (12:30 p.m. EDT) in Denver, Colorado. The live event will be available via webcast on the BPZ Energy website located at www.bpzenergy.com in the Investor Relations, Events & Webcasts section. A replay will also be available on the Company website.
In addition, the live presentation and replay will also be available at the EnerCom Oil & Gas Conference website at www.theoilandgasconference.com .
About BPZ EnergyHouston-based BPZ Energy, which trades as BPZ Resources, Inc. on the New York Stock Exchange and the Bolsa de Valores in Lima, is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company which has license contracts for oil and gas exploration and production covering approximately 2.2 million gross acres in four properties in northwest Peru. In partnership with Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp., the Company is currently executing the development in Block Z-1 of the Corvina oil discovery, as well as the redevelopment of the Albacora oil field. In addition, the Company is pursuing the exploration of Blocks XIX, XXII and XXIII, in parallel with the execution of an integrated gas-to-power strategy, which includes generation and sale of electric power in Peru and the development of a regional gas marketing strategy. The Company also owns a non-operating net profits interest in a producing property in southwest Ecuador. Please visit the Company's website at www.bpzenergy.com for more information.
CONTACT: A. Pierre Dubois Investor Relations & Corporate Communications BPZ Energy (281) 752-1240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV