MARIETTA, Pa., Aug. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (Nasdaq:DGICA) (Nasdaq:DGICB) announced today that the Company will participate in the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Insurance Conference. Donald H. Nikolaus, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeffrey D. Miller, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on September 6, 2012 at 10:20 a.m. (Eastern). If you are unable to attend the conference, you may listen to the presentation live over the Internet through a link on the Investors page of our website at www.donegalgroup.com .
The Company will make its presentation materials available on its website. The Company will also make a replay of the presentation available on its website for 90 days after the live event.
About the CompanyDonegal Group is an insurance holding company. The Company's Class A common stock and Class B common stock trade on NASDAQ under the symbols DGICA and DGICB, respectively. As an effective acquirer of small to medium-sized "main street" property and casualty insurers, Donegal Group has grown profitably over the past 25 years. The Company continues to seek opportunities for growth while striving to achieve its longstanding goal of outperforming the industry in terms of service, profitability and growth in book value. The insurance subsidiaries of Donegal Group Inc. and Donegal Mutual Insurance Company conduct business together as the Donegal Insurance Group. The Donegal Insurance Group has an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent).
CONTACT: Jeffrey D. Miller Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Phone: (717) 426-1931 Fax: (717) 426-7031 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV