BEIJING, Aug. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zoom Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZOOM), a leading China-based manufacturer of mobile phones and related products, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2012 financial results at the close of the market on Monday, August 20, 2012.
The company will host an investor call at 8:00 p.m. US Eastern Time (5:00 p.m. US Pacific) on Monday, August 20, 2012. To access the conference call dial + 1-855-500-8701 and then enter access code (conference ID) 22041726. Callers outside the U.S. and Canada should dial +65-6723-9385 and then enter access code 22041726.
A replay of the conference call will be available through August 23, 2012. To access the replay, please dial +1-866-214-5335 and enter access code 22041726. Callers outside the U.S. and Canada should dial +61-2-8235-5000 and enter access code 22041726.About Zoom Technologies Zoom Technologies is a holding Company with subsidiaries that engage in the manufacturing, research and development, and sale of electronic and telecommunication products for the latest generation mobile phones, wireless communication circuitry and related software products. Zoom Technologies' subsidiary, Jiangsu Leimone, owns a majority stake of TCB Digital, which offers highly customized and high quality Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customers as well as its Own Brand Manufacturing (OBM) under the ZOOM, LEIMONE and LONGTEL brand names. The Company's products are both exported and sold domestically in People's Republic of China. The Zoom Technologies, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9665
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Lynn Wei Investor Relations Coordinator Zoom Technologies, Inc. +86-10-5935-9576 firstname.lastname@example.org www.zoom.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV