- Sourced 99.9 percent of its fiber from suppliers certified by sustainable forestry practices.
- Generated 13 percent of 2011 net sales from environmentally innovative products.
- Accomplished its goal of zero workplace fatalities.
- Communicated to all of its key suppliers its Supplier Social Compliance Standards, which encourages suppliers to align its operations with K-C's Code of Conduct practices and internationally accepted standards for corporate social responsibility and human rights.
- Achieved zero manufacturing waste to landfill from all its European Personal Care business facilities.
- Extended the Huggies brand Every Little Bottom campaign in the U.S. to assist moms who struggle to provide their babies clean disposable diapers.
- Expanded the Huggies diaper composting initiatives by opening a second K-C-sponsored recycling plant in New Zealand.
- Kleenex brand became the first U.S. consumer tissue to offer Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified tissue products and extended its Kimberly-Clark Professional business' FSC certification to more than 95 percent of its tissue and towel lines in North America.
- Initiated water-replenishment projects in India, Israel, Colombia and Spain, anticipating an annualized return of 205 million gallons of water to surrounding communities.
- Conducted social initiatives in 23 countries, providing cash and product donations totaling more than $32 million.
Kimberly-Clark Receives A+ GRI Rating For 2011 Sustainability Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.