Kam Mofid, Real Goods Solar CEO, commented: "During the past several months, the Company has put the people, systems and processes in place to capitalize on its new combined footprint with Alteris. While this involved many significant one-time expenses over the past several quarters and the usual complexities and short-term disruptions of integration, the Company now has the resources and capabilities to re-focus on implementing our profitable growth plans in both the residential and commercial sectors."
Kam Mofid joined the Company as CEO effective July 30, 2012. "Everyone on the board is very pleased to have Kam join the Company and lead the charge to a return to profitability that was lost a year ago," commented Jirka Rysavy, Chairman.
Conference Call and Webcast
Real Goods Solar will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results today, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time. Management will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
|Date: Monday, August 13, 2012|
|Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time)|
|Dial-In Number: 1-877-941-4774|
|Conference ID#: 4556478|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV