Talon Therapeutics, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talon Therapeutics, Inc., (OTCBB:TLON), today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012.
"The FDA's decision to approve our NDA seeking accelerated approval of Marqibo (R) (vinCRIStine sulfate LIPOSOME injection) is a seminal event for Talon," stated Steven R. Deitcher, President, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member of Talon Therapeutics. "Our focus now turns to making Marqibo (R) available to patients in the United States. We are operating on parallel commercialization paths, including planning activities to launch Marqibo (R) ourselves, as well as consideration of strategic partnerships."
Recent Corporate Highlights:
- FDA approves new drug application (NDA) seeking accelerated approval of Marqibo (R) for the treatment of adult patients with Philadelphia chromosome negative (Ph-) acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in second or greater relapse or whose disease has progressed following two or more anti-leukemia therapies.
- Enrollment and dosing of the first patient in the Phase 3 confirmatory study of Marqibo (R) in adults (60 years of age and older) with newly diagnosed Ph- ALL.
- Appointment of Thomas DeZao as Vice President of Commercial Operations and Planning and initiation of commercialization activities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV