OPNET's Annual Conference Draws Record Participation
BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPNET Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:OPNT), the leading provider of solutions for application and network performance management, today announced a record number of participants for OPNETWORK 2012, its fifteenth annual technology conference that focuses on advancing the state of application and network performance management. More than 2,500 attendees from over 50 countries have registered for the event, which is being held in Washington, D.C., August 13th through 17th.
OPNETWORK is the largest event focusing on performance management, attracting thought leaders from industry, government, and academic communities from all over the world. This year's program will feature 650 hours of presentations, hands-on training, expert panel discussions, case studies, and live demonstrations.
Alain Cohen, OPNET's President and CTO, stated, "OPNETWORK 2012 highlights the breadth of OPNET's offerings, including many products and capabilities that are new since last year. OPNET expanded its application domain coverage with Unified Communications Xpert, advanced its industry-leading analytics with Big Data technology, and extended the reach of its end-user experience monitoring with AppResponse Xpert SaaS Edition. New dashboards simplify the synthesis and presentation of performance information, enabling IT staff to detect and diagnose problems more rapidly.
- AppInternals Xpert looks deep into the complex software frameworks of modern applications, leveraging vast amounts of performance and forensic data to support all aspects of service assurance from the server perspective. In its latest release, it leverages unique Big Data technology to archive all code-level transaction traces, with powerful analysis across billions of transactions to detect patterns and pinpoint relevant information.
- Unified Communications Xpert provides end-to-end service management for enterprise Voice over IP (VoIP), Unified Communications (UC), and TelePresence video. It is able to comprehensively test, monitor, and troubleshoot the entire infrastructure and its configuration, delivering support across the full life cycle. Unified Communications Xpert represents a strategic extension of OPNET's capabilities for application performance management, as UC services are increasingly embedded in enterprise applications.
- OPNET Modeler leverages high-fidelity simulation to accelerate the R&D process for communication networks, devices, and protocols. Users can analyze simulated networks and systems to compare the impact of different technology designs on end-to-end behavior and performance. Leveraging a new module, Modeler is able to share code between production systems and simulations, tightening the development cycle and integrating simulation with a lower cost and more agile development process.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV